May 26, 2021 (Midlothian, Virginia) – If you’re looking to make a career change, consider becoming a C&F Mortgage Loan Officer. A Mortgage Loan Officer career offers many benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Meaningful mission – helping communities grow
- Flexible hours for work-life balance
- Scalable career growth opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- And so much more!
C&F Mortgage has over 25 years in the mortgage business, helped 90,000+ families and closed over $18.5 billion in loans. We are a trusted local lender with industry knowledge and expertise focused on your success. We have offices throughout Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Virginia, and we are growing.
C&F Mortgage is invested in supporting our next generation of Mortgage Loan Officers. To help launch your career, we offer:
- Robust mortgage training school hosted by 20+ year mortgage experts
- Industry leading mortgage technology
- Expanded marketing and business development support
- Innovative mortgage financing products and programs
- Mentorship pairing to build networking and growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
It’s our mission to provide the tools, resources and expertise you need to build a profitable business. We have a team dedicated to your success. If you have the following qualities, we’d love for you to be a part of C&F Mortgage:
- Strong track record of exceeding goals
- Background in medical sales or sales related field
- Excellent communication skills with a sales mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Connections within the real estate market
- Self-discipline and self-motivation with aggressive confidence
Responsibilities of a Loan Officer:
- Assists customers with mortgage inquiries and information requests, and resolves inquiries relating to loan products and services offered.
- Interviews applicant and requests specific information for loan application and enters data into origination software.
- Analyzes the applicant’s financial status, credit, and property for the loan to determine feasibility of loan options and loan program requirements.
- Compiles loan package and provides the applicant information, such as rates, terms, fees, and other credit terms.
- Corresponds with the applicant to resolve questions regarding application information, and requests documentation or information to improve the loan application process.
- Ensures loan applications are complete and accurate.
- Submits loan application to processor.
- Works with applicants to assures timely loan closing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for residential real estate loans.
- Devise personal marketing system and annual business plan.