General Mortgage Payment Information:
Thank you for choosing C&F Mortgage Corporation for your home financing. Below, you will find information regarding your monthly mortgage payment:
- Your monthly mortgage payments are due on the 1st of each month. There is a 15-day grace period.
- Please note: Your loan will be transferred to a new servicer (company to which you pay your mortgage loan payments) typically within 45 days after your closing date.
- You will receive monthly statements in the mail from C&F Mortgage Corporation until your loan is transferred.
- Statements are sent in the US mail on the 15th of each month for payments due the 1st of the upcoming month.
- Payments are due to C&F Mortgage Corporation until your loan is transferred.
- When your loan is transferred, you will receive notification of the transfer along with instructions as to when and where monthly payments will be due.
How Do You Make a Payment?
If you are making a payment to C&F Mortgage Corporation, you may do so using one of the three options below:
Option 1: Click the button below to make your payment online:
Option 2: Use your personal bank’s online bill payment service to send 1-time payment to C&F. Please include your loan number for reference
Option 3: Send Personal check or cashier’s check to the address below. Please include your loan number on the check. Make checks payable to “C&F Mortgage Corporation”. Please do not send cash.
- C&F Mortgage Corporation
1400 Alverser Drive
Midlothian, VA 23113
If C&F Mortgage Corporation receives a payment and it is determined that payment is due to your new servicer, we will endorse that payment and FedEx to the new servicer for processing.
Once you receive notification that your loan has been transferred to a new servicer, you can set up permanent and/or automatic payment options with your new servicer.
Need to Talk to Someone?
If you have a specific question about your mortgage payment, please click the button below and include your loan number.